Sport Manitoba and the Sport for Life Centre recognize that our Canada Games athletes cannot always attend the team strength and conditioning sessions. We are now offering those athletes a chance to train at the Sport for Life Performance Centre (S4LPC) on their own time, so they can keep up with their training.
- The athlete drop-in is only eligible for Canada Games athletes during the months that the team is scheduled for training at the S4LPC.
- Athletes may only drop-in for training when the Sport Performance Manager or other authorized personnel are in the building.
- Athletes must contact the Sport Performance Manager at least one day in advance to book the session.
- Only athletes requesting the scheduled time may use the facilities; outside persons may not use the facility.
- The cost per team is $100.00 per month. All athletes on an individual team are eligible to train at the S4LPC under this fee.
- Any violations of the S4LPC policies or Individual Athlete Training Guidelines will result in loss of training privileges and a report will be sent to their respective Canada Games team for their records.
- Any improper use of the Sport Performance Centre or equipment will result in a loss of individual athlete privileges.
- S4LPC staff has the right to remove any athlete from the Performance Centre at any time.
For more information, please contact the Sport Performance Manager, Adam Decker, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 925-5926