What – Bodyweight Strength & Conditioning Clinic
When – Saturday, June 23
Time - 9:30 am – 1:30 PM
Where – Sport Manitoba Sport for Life Centre 2nd Floor “The Cage”
Cost – Early Bird Registration $50 payment must be received by Monday June 11
After June 11 Course Fee is $60
How to Get Strong, stay healthy and become more powerful with the best weight ever … your bodyweight! If you are a coach wanting to introduce strength training to your athletes that can be done anywhere, then you won’t want to miss this course!
• Want to develop healthy knees? Then do this one exercise.
• Better than the bench press for developing strong and balanced shoulders.
• No Pull Bar, No Problem.
• 15 minutes/day is all you need … learn how.
• Learn how to tailor your strength training program to each individual athlete.
• Tips on training large groups.
• Home programs you can teach your athletes right away.
• Managing a strength program in and around your sport practice.
• How to develop the anaerobic-endurance of your athletes without running or other forms of time consuming modalities.
Course Learning Facilitator
• Michael is an experienced (15+ years) professional physical trainer (strength & conditioning coach) from Winnipeg.
• He has the experience of working with a wide range of athletes in the strength & conditioning field and also holds a degree in B.HE - major: foods and nutrition, is also a CSCS - Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, is a trained RKC - Russian Kettlebell Instructor.
• From 2006-2011 he was living in Europe with his family and working primarily with youth and professional basketball teams.
• He came back to Winnipeg this past fall to be the head coach of the Provincial Water Polo team.
• He also coaches some other teams in strength & conditioning out of the Sport Manitoba "Cage".
• You can see more about Michael at http://www.michaelreid.ca - all about physical training, nutrition & health.
To register please contact Sheldon Reynolds at 925-5913 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org